- The current Autumn/Winter 2021-22 Newsletter can be found following this link: West Sussex Affordable Energy Newsletter 2021-2022
- The previous Autumn/Winter 2020-21 Newsletter can be found here: west-sussex-affordable-warmth-newsletter-2020-21
- WASH-GUIDE-NOVEMBER-2020.pdf (nea.org.uk) A practical guide to help frontline advice workers answer queries on energy bills, fuel debt, heating, home insulation and energy efficiency
- The Centre for Sustainable Energy (CSE) have a wide range of these include videos, leaflets translated into other languages such as Arabic and Polish, British Sign Language and easy read formats. Centre for Sustainable Energy Free Resources
- West Sussex Connect to Support Information and advice to help residents live well in West Sussex, useful for signposting to local support services.