Resources and Downloads
West Sussex 'Stay Well This Winter' booklet
This handy booklet contains advice about how to look after yourself this winter, including information about:
- Staying healthy in winter
- How to get financial help to heat your home
- How to get the best deal for your energy
- Contact details for organisations across West Sussex who can help you keep warm in winter
Energy Advice leaflets
The Centre for Sustainable Energy and National Energy Action have each produced a set of clear and simple energy advice leaflets which cover many aspects of domestic energy use including;
- central heating controls, including Economy 7
- how to avoid damp and condensation
- draught proofing
- getting the best deal on your energy, including buying domestic heating oil
- how to read your meter and understanding your gas and electricity bills
- Renewable energy, including the Feed in Tariff and Renewable Heat Incentive.
Energy Advice Videos
The Centre for Sustainable Energy has produced a number of videos that provide help on topics such as:
- How to use your night storage heater
- How to avoid damp and mould.
To watch the videos please go to the Centre for Sustainable Energy website.
The Energy Saving Advice Service have produced some short film clips offering advice on various aspects of energy saving around the home. Visit their You Tube channel to watch the videos on:
- Understanding your energy bills
- Managing condensation